Business Developer/Sales manager
In this difficult time of military aggression against our country, having the privilege of continuing to work and receive income from projects, in addition to our support for the country's military and social projects, we want to support those who have lost their jobs and moved abroad due to circumstances, and those who have stayed in Ukraine and are now looking for new opportunities. We are opening a vacancy for Sales Manager/ Business Developer. We are looking for a highly effective sales manager to help us sell our visualization services in international markets.
What we offer on our part:
- Salary pegged to the dollar exchange rate
- Compensation for training from 50 to 100% in the specialized field at the expense of the company
- Corporate English lessons at the expense of the company
- Ability to work remotely
- Opportunities for independence and creativity.
- Paid sick leave and vacation
- Experience in product development in the international market - architectural visualization and animation
- A strong team of like-minded people
- Has more than 2 years of experience in selling B2B services in the US, EU or Australia;
- Has excellent spoken and written English. At least advanced (B2) level is required (all communication is conducted exclusively in English);
- Able to create and analyze sales funnels and the inbound sales process;
- Has active sales skills (outbound reach)
- Proficient in sales, negotiation and objection handling techniques;
- Sociable, responsible, persistent and punctual
- Measures their work solely on results
- Has experience in various CRM systems. Working in Zoho CRM will be an advantage
The advantages will be:
- Sales skills in architectural visualization
- Architectural or design background
Your areas of responsibility will be:
- Collecting a database of potential customers
- Development of a sales funnel
- Establishing communication with customers
- Company presentation and sales of services
If this is all about you, send your portfolio and resume, and write in the application letter why you are exactly the candidate we need.
Become a part of the big CUUB family!